OUR MILTON-KEYNES BRANCH
Book Your Car In For A MOT, Servicing, Car Diagnostics And Engine Rebuilds, Air Conditioning Recharge, Car Tyres, Exhausts And Brakes
Find out more about Milton-keynes.
Milton Keynes, locally abbreviated to MK, is a large town in Buckinghamshire, England. It is the administrative centre of the Borough of Milton Keynes and was formally designated as a new town on 23 January 1967, with the design brief to become a "city" in scale. It is located about 45 miles (72 km) north-west of London.At designation, its 89 km2 (34 sq mi) area incorporated the existing towns of Bletchley, Wolverton, and Stony Stratford, along with another fifteen villages and farmland in between. It took its name from the existing village of Milton Keynes, a few miles east of the planned centre.
To view villages in the surrounding area of Milton-keynes, choose from those listed below:
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
To speak with our helpful support team, you can call our Milton-keynes branch on 01908 465 200 or you can request a callback and we will be happy to call you when it's more convenient to talk.
"I needed my brakes sorting before I went away on holiday. Fitting my car in wasn't any trouble for the Concorde lads and they were cheaper than anyone else in town."
DAVE - 13 Nov 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- Concorde Auto Centre is coming to Oxford!