LOTUS WE FIT NEW BATTERIES AT CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Your local independent auto centre for vehicle battery inspection, maintenance and replacement
Concorde Auto Centre offer a comprehensive Lotus battery service from testing to replacement, it’s important you fit the correct battery for your make and model of car and you’ll find we keep an extensive selection of high quality batteries for petrol, diesel and heavy duty needs.
If you are experiencing a problem with your Lotus battery, please call one of our branches to speak to a customer support operators who will be happy to assist you and arrange a convenient appointment for you to visit your nearest branch.
Upon arrival, one of our highly trained auto technicians will check your Lotus alternator and battery, then if needed, help you select a new one and fit it for you.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"Recommend this company to all my mates and family, honestly so glad we have one fairly close by. Saves the heartache of going elsewhere and them messing it up. Other places can be cheaper for servicing but DON'T BE FOOLED. Most places don't do proper servicing and then if your car goes wrong you'll be stuck in the middle of a fight between manufacturer and garage for who pays for the damage.. Concorde are one of the only places to do scheduled servicing so you know if anything goes wrong it's actually insured!! Peace of mind so valuable!"
RYAN - 28 Feb 2018
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know