REPLACEMENT BRAKE PADS AND DISCS FITTED AT CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Have your brakes checked regularly by your local independent auto centre for inspection and replacement of brake pads and discs
We use only the best brake parts made to the original manufacturer specifications providing our customers with the highest level of safety possible. All our car brake fluid, brake pads and brake discs are competitively priced.
As with many mechanical components on your car, if there is a problem with them then you'll probably be able to hear or feel something under braking. Typical symptoms of brakes that may be worn or damage include:
- A grinding noise when you apply the brakes, or even just when the vehicle is moving
- Your vehicle pulls either to the left or right under braking
- The brake pedal is either very hard or soft when pressed
- The vehicle judders under heavy braking
If you recognise any of the above symptoms then it could be that your car brakes are worn or damaged and we would recommend that you visit your nearest Concorde Auto Centre at your earliest convenience to have them inspected by one of our professional technicians.
- With branches in
- Peterborough and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"First time used. Very impressed by price and wonderful service, the premises are spotless and the staff are so very helpful, will recommend to as many people as I can."
HAMISH - 25 May 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- Concorde Auto Centre is coming to Oxford!