CHOOSE CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE FOR YOUR BRAKE DISCS
Have your brake discs checked regularly by your local independent auto centre for inspection and replacement of brake pads & discs
The brake disc is one of the key components of your car's braking system. The disc sits on the wheel hub and slows the vehicle down when the brakes are applied through the use of friction. Your vehicle's brake pads 'grab' onto either side of the brake discs through the application of a hydraulic piston. This reduces the speed of the vehicle and allows it to come to a safe stop. At Concorde Auto Centre we can provide a full brake inspection and replacement service to include the fitting of new discs and pads at the best prices.
The vast majority of discs are made of high tensile steel and can become worn or pitted over time, and will eventually need replacing. Worn brake discs can produce inefficient braking results, so it is important to check your discs regularly and replace with high quality brake discs to ensure your car stops safely. If you have worn or damaged discs we would recommend that you visit your nearest Concorde Auto Centre at your earliest convenience to have them inspected by one of our professional technicians.
- With branches in
- Peterborough and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"First time used. Very impressed by price and wonderful service, the premises are spotless and the staff are so very helpful, will recommend to as many people as I can."
HAMISH - 25 May 2014
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- Concorde Auto Centre is coming to Oxford!