NEW OR REPLACEMENT TURBO's FITTED BY CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Let our experienced auto technicians inspect your turbo and we can either repair or replace any damaged turbos
With decades of experience repairing and modifying turbo-charged cars, the technicians at Concorde Auto Centre have the experience you are looking for when it comes to analyzing any issues you may have with your car turbo.
Concorde Auto Centre can supply a wide range of new and reconditioned replacement turbos for all makes of vehicles. All turbos fitted by our auto technicians are of the highest quality from the leading brands at competitive prices to provide you with the very best in performance.
The professional auto technicians at Concorde Auto Centre are here to help all our customers find the right replacement turbo for your car. We can supply and fit brand new or replacement turbo units as fitted by the manufacturer ensuring that your car will continue to operate effectively and efficiently. Call us today to discuss your requirements further with our expert team.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"My car had an exhaust fitted, searched the prices online and Concorde came at great price. They also did a free diagnostic vehicle check on my car that included batteries, brakes, tyres and rest of the exhaust system. In-which it only needed an end exhaust box. Therefore, I saved money. "Honest and fantastic customer service. Recommended. "
JAI - 08 Nov 2017
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know