BFGOODRICH TYRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
BFGoodrich tyres available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
Originally pioneered by the American Industrial Company Goodrich Corporation, BFGoodrich was the very first American tyre manufacturer. The BFGoodrich tyre has many claims to fame during it's years of making tyres. In 1903 the very first car to cross the United States was fitted with BFGoodrich tires. In 1927, Charles Lindbergh's airplane, the "Spirit of St. Louis," used their tyres as it completed the first successful non-stop flight across the Atlantic.
More recently, well 1977 to be precise, the Columbia space shuttle was fitted with BFGoodrich tires during its construction. For those who follow the Dakar Rally, the brand is well known as a tyre supplier and has won the race 5 times, while on American soil they've had success with 17 victories in Baja California Competitions.
Since 1988, BFGoodrich Tyres has been owned by Michelin. For more information you can visit the BFGoodrich Tyres website. The BFGoodrich tyres range of products include the following:
All Terrain T/A KO - Designed for multi-purpose off-road 4x4s
- Excellent traction on all types of terrain
- Deep and aggressive tread pattern extended on the sidewalls
- Exceptional sturdiness and long life
- Casing with three protective plies (TriGard ® structure)
- Stiffer tread area with two full width steel belts
- Rim Protector
- A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle
- Choice of distinctive raised white letters on one sidewall and black outline serrated
branding on the other.
Long Trail T/A - Designed to be the best on-road tyre for those who go off-road occasionally
- Excellent traction, braking, performance & cornering ability in the wet
- Excellent performance on dry surfaces
- Adapts to all road surfaces in all weather conditions
- Exceptional driving comfort.
Macadam T/A - Offers road users features only found on off-road tyres
- Low noise
- Excellent handling
- Wet and Dry Braking abilities.
Mud Terrain T/A KM2 - Designed for serious off-road enthusiasts
- Stronger sidewall cords for a less vulnerable sidewall
- Aggressive sidewall tread lugs for more bite and better sidewall protection
- Cut and chip resistant sidewall compound resists rocks and other rough obstacles.
Mid-range car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Barum, BFGoodrich, Falken, Federal, Firestone, General Tires, Cooper Tires, Kumho Tyres, Toyo Tires, Uniroyal and Vredestein.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: