CONTINENTAL TYRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Continental tyres available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
Based in West Drayton, Middlesex the Continental Tyre Group Ltd is the UK tyre division responsible for the supply of tyres to the UK. Continental Tyres have three core markets:
- Replacement tyres for cars, 4x4s and vans
- Tyres for commercial vehicles - such as trucks and buses, as well as industrial vehicles such as forklift trucks
- Original Equipment - working with leading car manufacturers to specify Continental Tyres on new vehicles.
The main tyre brands that the parent company market across the UK are Continental, Uniroyal, and Semperit. The group is proud to offer one of the widest product ranges available - with tyres to meet virtually all requirements.
For more information you can visit the Continental Tyres website. The Cooper Tires range of products include the following:
ContiEcoContact 3 - Designed for small and compact cars and for fuel efficiency
- Circumferentially stiff tread ribs ensures excellent braking performance as well as precise handling and directional stability
- "Grip" edges and incisions in the outside shoulder provide for additional traction, especially in wet curves
- The optimal arrangement of wide circumferential grooves in the middle of the tread and pronounced lateral grooves on the inside shoulder ensure very good expulsion of water
- Optimum siping offers maximum grip on the wet roads and a comfortable ride.
ContiSportContact 5 P - Designed for optimum handling for performance cars
- Excellent steering precision and handling
- Outstanding grip and stability during cornering
- Short braking distances on both wet and dry roads
- Rolling resistance-optimised ‚cap and base‘ tread.
ContiWinterContact TS 850 - Winter tyres designed for small and compact cars
- Optimal braking and steering in winter conditions
- Short stopping distances on ice
- Comfortable drive
- Perfect handling and less rolling resistance.
ContiCrossContact AT - Designed for all round on-road and off-road use
- Designed for 50% off-road and 50% on-road use
- Feels at home on any terrain
- Open shoulder provides good handling characteristics and traction off-road
- Wear resistant tread compound creates the potential for high mileage performance
- Tread pattern design guarantees a quiet and smooth ride on road.
VancoWinterContact - Designed as a winter tyre for small commercial vans
- Deep sipes and large anti-skid depth deliver very good traction and short braking distances on snow, ice and wet
- Laberal grooves widen towards the shoulder edge and ensure utmost aquaplaning resistance
- Excellent mileage performance caring for more profitability.
ContiSportContact Vmax - Designed for high performance sports cars up to speeds of 225mph
- Controls the extreme centrifugal forces
- Multiple radii tread contour optimised for high-speed performance
- Reinforced belt and cap ply materials, offers high-speed reliability as well as shape and driving stability substantially improved.
Premium car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Avon Tyres, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli and Yokohama.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: