FEDERAL TYRES AVAILABLE FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
Federal tyres available from Concorde Auto Centre - the place for tyres, wheel balancing and alignment
Federal Tire was founded in Taiwan in 1954. Technical cooperation with the Bridgestone Corporation from 1960-1979 and Dunlop Tires from 1981-2000 has given Federal the necessary and strong technical capabilities and know-how to produce their own branded tyres today.
With state-of-the-art technology, strict quality control, and highly regulated safety standards, Federal continues to develop innovative, quality tyres for the UHP, SUV, LTR, and PCR lines. Bolstered by new and better UHP, SUV and winter tires, and their ever improving full range of other high quality tyres, Federal is presently enjoying tremendous growth.
For more information you can visit the Federal Tyres website. The Federal Tyres range of products include the following:
SS535 - Designed for high performance road handling for performance sports cars
- Latest tire technology, TTIC, provides smoothness, speed, and safety
MPO (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology- for consistent performance throughout the tire's life
Three Radius Tread Arc delivers even pressure across the contact area
Flange Protector protects expensive rims from potholes and curb damage
Steel Sidewall and Belts for optimum performance in all temperatures
Opti-Noise Technology for a quiet, comfortable ride
Uni-directional tread pattern.
Formoza AZ01 - Designed for improved wet weather handling and low road noise
- Outside- Pattern with well-balanced rigidity makes pressure on contact patch spread equally, providing excellent dry surface handling
- Inside- Curved groove walls are designed to aide shoulder water-directing grooves in water evacuation, providing stability and safety on wet roads at high speeds
- Central part of pattern is designed to increase resistance to hydroplaning
- Brand new noise-reduction design- 5 differently formed blocks are placed in optimized disorder fashion to reach lowest noise level
- New wide outer profile design, while turning, not only allows to spread car weight pressure on contact patch more evenly, but also expands contact patch surface, improving handling.
Formoza DFD2 - Designed as a performance tyre with reduced noise levels
- Variable sub-grooves in the shoulder blocks further reduces impact noise for improved noise comfort
- 3-in-1 innovative groove design reduces vibration and pulsation frequency disturbing even to the most discerning driver
- Wider Solid Central Rib increases straight line stability and on-center feel
- Wide circumferential grooves and tread pattern promotes rapid water evacuation and prevents hydro-planing for confident and safe driving on wet/damp surfaces
- Computer-designed tread elements & finite element modeling for a stable footprint and give even and longer tread wear.
Xtramile XR01 - Designed for reduced wear and high speed handling
- Utilizes newest wear-resistant formula along with increased tread depth to offer prolonged tire life
- State-of-the-art technology tests a variety of tread pattern combinations to deliver extreme quietness
- Dual layers of polyester carcass plies and strengthened sidewalls provides excellent resistance and durability
- Extra-wide footprint and high-grip compound allows for exceptional grip and control.
- The tread depth of 9 mm prolongs tire life.
Himalaya WS2/WS2-SL - Designed for extreme winter driving conditions
- Intersecting main grooves design provides the ice/snow grip and traction needed for the tire to travel on snow covered roads and improved noise performance
- V-shaped groove design enhances the rigidity of the tread pattern to reduce uneven tread wear under heavy load
- Multiple pitch arrangements tested through computer simulations to ensure precise steering and reduced noise while driving on ice/snow
- Wide center rib offers excellent water drainage on wet surfaces
- Zigzag blade increases contact area to snowy surface and enhances grip
- Sizes are available in studdable and studdless version.
Couragia S/U - Designed as a high performance road handling tyre for SUVs
- New SRG (Sloped Radius Gradient) tread pattern for outstanding wet performance, namely wet handling, and prevents uneven wear
- Unique complex sipes for ultimate comfort at all speeds
- Extra hard carbon black in rubber compound reduces tire flexion - increases comfort when cornering
- Large shoulder blocks engineered for tighter grip when cornering, improved handling capability and enhanced steering response
- High tensile bead wire and high bead filler maximize tire stability, safety and high speed reliability
- Rim Protector provides extra protection for rims from curbs and potholes
- High Turn-Up Polyester Casing keeps tire in proper dimensions and significantly enhances safety during heat build-up.
Ecovan ER01 - Designed for light commercial vans - great value for money
- New tread design for long tread life
- Improved tire specifically designed for commercial purposes，which also provides high mileage
- Deep grooves deliver excellent braking on wet surfaces.
Mid-range car tyre brands that we stock at our Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech branches include; Barum, BFGoodrich, Falken, Federal, Firestone, General Tires, Cooper Tires, Kumho Tyres, Toyo Tires, Uniroyal and Vredestein.
Premium Tyre Brands
For information about the premium tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice:
Mid Range Tyre Brands
Foind out more about our mid-range tyre brands at Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on the tyre brand logo of your choice from the list below:
Economy Tyre Brands
For those on a budget, review our economy tyre brands available from our Concorde Auto Centre branches, simply click on a brand of your choice: