BODY WORK WELDING FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
We perform body work welding repairs to pass MOT DVSA standards for all cars
We have all the necessary welding equipment to undertake MOT welding and body repair work for your car. Ask one of our team for advice. Rust and corrosion is cut out and replaced with fresh steel and panels.
It is important to ensure that all parts underneath your car including exhaust pipes, fuel lines and joints on the chassis are all fully safe, solid and secured to make sure these parts do not break or fall off during a trip.
If you suspect anything to be loose or weak, please contact us so we can take a close inspection and weld or replace parts if needs be.
- With branches in
- Swindon and
- Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on
- new car tyres fitted,
- winter car tyres fitted,
- wheel alignment,
- car exhaust systems,
- air conditioning recharges,
- replacement brake pads and discs,
- booking in your car for its MOT,
- car servicing,
- shock absorbers,
- engine rebuilds,
- vehicle diagnostics,
- tow bars,
- turbo inspection and
- car gearboxes
"I just thought I would drop you a quick email to say thank you for your service over the last few days.I found you not only competitive but offered a good service, a friendly atmosphere and most important of all, excellent aftersales. "
ANDREW - 21 May 2013
- Super Sales People Vacancies in Northampton
- Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
- The MOT test is changing - What you need to know