CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through our Terms and Conditions carefully so that you fully understand them
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate information relating to their vehicle to ensure items being purchased are suitable for the vehicle in question. Concorde Auto Centre will not be held liable for any recommendations made by third parties.
When ordering a product such as tyres or exhausts online, or making a booking for a service or MOT, payment must be received in advance of parts being fitted or services being undertaken at any of our branches.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("the Regulations") allows you to have a cooling off period of 14 days as long as no work has been performed if you have purchased off site, ie. By online.
You may cancel any order with us for the goods at any stage before, and up to 24 hours before the fitment date by notifying the Company in writing or by sending an email to email@example.com
Right to Cancel
- Generally, you have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason, however that right may not exist if you have specifically requested us perform urgent repairs or maintenance, though additional services agreed beyond those considered urgent may provide you with the right to cancel.
- You have NO right to cancel if the payment due by you under the contract is £42 or less.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Concorde Auto Centre, Brackmills Business Park, Caswell Road, Northampton. NN4 7PW or via firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or via email).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Please note that in the event of a dispute the law states that it is for you to show that you have cancelled the contract within the cancellation period - for that reason we would recommend that you keep a copy of what you send and if posting, use a service that can be traced and that provides proof of postage.
- Please note that special order parts are non-refundable as we cannot send them back to suppliers once ordered/manufactured.
- Naturally any cancellation during or after the work performed will incur the labour costs proportionately, namely full labour charge if the work is complete and partial if cancelled during the work process.
Effects of Cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery where applicable.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than -
a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
c) If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- If you have already received any goods that form part of this contract, we will collect the goods at our own expense.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If you requested to begin the contract during the cancellation period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your cancellation from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
We retain the right to refuse an order or booking if we feel that you are attempting to do so under dishonesty or fraudulently through the use of stolen payment details. Such activity will result in Concorde Auto Centre contacting the appropriate authorities.
All prices on our website are displayed in pounds sterling (£UK) and are fully inclusive of VAT.
We do our upmost to present accurate pricing and information on our web site, however it may be possible, despite our best efforts, that a price or product/service information may be incorrect. Therefore we may, at our discretion contact you to verify an order and for you to confirm or cancel it.
Replacement of parts.
It is often the case that parts are purchased from suppliers which carry a surcharge if the old part is not sent back in exchange. Our prices given on estimates and invoices take this into account and the price you pay includes the old parts being sent back in exchange accordingly Should you require an old part that has a surcharge, please do let us know so we can inform the supplier and in turn add the cost of the old part to your invoice.
Unless otherwise stated, the price of fitting is included in your order confirmation.
If during any work carried out there arises unforeseen additional work, a Concorde Auto Centre sales representative will contact you to confirm you are in agreement of the work and payment for any such additional parts/services will be requested to confirm the acceptance for Concorde Auto Centre to proceed with the additional work to be carried out.
We only accept orders for parts and services from residents living in the United Kingdom.
All work must be carried out at one of our authorised branches. We do not provide a mobile fitting service.
Appointments booked for our range of services, including MOT testing maybe rescheduled by Concorde to an alternative date and time, allowing for such alternative date/time being available.
Should a vehicle be presented to us that is a condition which deems that the work booked cannot be performed we reserve the right to charge for the bay booking time and cost of labour incurred to a maximum sum of 1 hours labour time.
Subject to your statutory rights, it is not possible to offer refunds on any parts that have been used on your car. If you feel that a part which has been fitted by Concorde Auto Centre is faulty, we will offer you a replacement to purchase and the suspect faulty item in question will be returned to the manufacturer for the purpose of checking the item for defects. If it is found to be faulty, we shall refund you in full for the cost of the replacement part. Please note old parts will be often taken in exchange with parts suppliers. You may of course see them before they are returned upon collection of your vehicle upon request.
For Data Protection purposes, Concorde Tyres and Exhausts Limited is the Data Controller. We will hold and process your personal data for administration and marketing purposes.
You shall ensure that any personal information that is disclosed to us in connection with these Terms is disclosed in accordance with all applicable laws relating to privacy (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 for which we comply).
You may request a copy of the information held by Concorde Tyre and Exhaust Centres Limited upon request for which we will supply to you within 30 days.
Concorde Auto Centre likes to keep you up-to-date about its own products and services and those of other companies that might be of interest to you. However, if you prefer not to be kept informed please write to: Data Protection Officer, Concorde Auto Centre, Brackmills Business Park, Caswell Road, Northampton, NN4 7PW. For mutual protection, to allow us to continually look at improving our customer service and for training purposes all calls may be recorded including outbound calls made by us to yourself or someone acting on your behalf.
Please note we do not handle cash. For security, warranty and insurance reasons, an invoice must be sent by email and only paid on debit or credit card
We always aim to provide a high standard of customer service. In the unfortunate event that you wish to complain about our service please contact us at the following and we will arrange for the right person to investigate and attempt to address your concerns:
- Call Customer Services on 01604 210828
- Write to our Customer Service Manager at: Concorde Auto Centre, Head Office, Caswell Road, Brackmills Business Park, Northampton. NN4 7PW.
- Email us at: email@example.com
Parts Warranty Information
- All Brake components - 1 Year or 12,000 miles
- Batteries - 3 Years with unlimited mileage
- Clutches - 2 Years or 24,000 miles
- Cambelts - 2 Years or 24,000 miles,
- Camchains - 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Exhausts - 2 Years with unlimited mileage
- Steering and Suspension parts - 1 Year or 12,000 miles
- All Engine components unless otherwise detailed - 1Year or 12,000 miles
Please note that these are the minimum warranties that are given, most products we offer have even further warranties, please ask and see your invoice for details.
Geometry alignment can be affected by road and other conditions and therefore is not covered by our normal guarantee. Concorde Auto Centre will check the alignment and will re-adjust if necessary free of charge within 28 days of purchase should you be in the opinion that it is required.
Parts failing as a result of criminal or malicious damage, fire, theft or where the parts have been repaired by another garage or third party are excluded.
These guarantees do not cover any defect caused by reasonable wear, tear or corrosion, or any costs incurred through loss of use. Manufacturers conditions of sale apply to all goods sold.
Concorde Auto Centre reserves the right to change, update or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by the prevailing law in England and Wales.
Company registration number: 07554616
VAT Number: 112 3508 61