PRESS RELEASES AND INDUSTRY NEWS FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
The place to find press releases from Concorde Auto Centre and what's new in the automotive services industry
Automotive Technician/MOT Testers
Concorde's growth is nothing short of phenomenal. We are growing and looking out for experienced technicians to join our team as we have ambitious plans for 2017.
As an experienced Technician within the automotive industry you will be used to working to franchised dealership standard and able to undertake all levels of Car Repairs as well as standard Service & Fault Analysis.
• You must be a fully qualified vehicle technician with a proven track record of quality diagnostic skills and have the ability to rectify mechanical and electrical faults by following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
• To carry out visual health checks advise accordingly.
• To maintain a high level of competence for the work being undertaken and to actively participate in on-site training when required.
• ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service are maintained.
• To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
• To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
• To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
• Be qualified to City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair.
• Have a minimum of 5 years' post apprenticeship experience, ideally with main dealer or franchised dealer experience
• Ideally, will hold a clean current MOT Tester Licence - Class 4 minimum
• Holds a Clean Full UK Driving Licence
• Committed, with a excellence work ethic, friendly, customer focused with a good sense of humour.
The right person will have the willingness to learn and multi task whilst working in a busy fast pace environment. In addition, a keen eye for detail with exceptional Co-ordination skills whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call into your local branch for more.
• In return we will offer £28k to £35k basic plus a superb bonus structure and 29 days annual holiday, including bank holidays.
Every other weekend off. Every Sunday Off and Every Bank Holiday Off.
About Concorde Auto Centre
With branches in Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough and Wisbech, Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on new car tyres fitted, winter car tyres fitted, wheel alignment, car exhaust systems, air conditioning recharges, replacement brake pads and discs, booking in your car for its MOT, car servicing, cambelts, shock absorbers, engine rebuilds, vehicle diagnostics, clutches, batteries, tow bars, turbo inspection and car gearboxes
SEARCH NEWS BY CATEGORY:
"I've been to many places to have various bits done to my car/cars in the past but Concorde leave the rest standing. The service, the help, the price and the speed in which they get things one are absolutely top drawer. On top of this, the Centre (Peterborough) had a small section for kids to play with toys whilst you are waiting, drinks/snacks machines, a clean waiting area and very clean and spacious toilets. Honest and trustworthy, great customer services and friendly. Simply put, I will never go anywhere else ever again. "
FLETCH - 19 Aug 2013