PRESS RELEASES AND INDUSTRY NEWS FROM CONCORDE AUTO CENTRE
The place to find press releases from Concorde Auto Centre and what's new in the automotive services industry
Vacancy - Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Location: Head Office, Northampton
Salary/benefits: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
28 days' Annual Holiday, including Bank Holidays.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Accounts Assistant is an integral part of the Concorde team responsible for ensuring daily records and payments are correct. This role also requires daily accurate inputting into our internal CRM system Cameo.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Accounts Assistant to assist our Finance Director with day to day duties.
• Daily cash postings for each Branch and circulating daily cash summary
• Daily reconciliation (cash and bank reconciliation) and statements
• Allocating payment, statements and remittance advice
• Ledger management of relevant prepayments/other debtors and accruals accounts (Purchase and Sales Ledger Management)
• Resolving reconciliation price queries and variances between invoice and CAMEO
• Processing of refunds on behalf of the customer
• Credit Control – Input all supplier Invoices onto CAMEO, balancing and suggesting payments when required
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and direct debit mandates when required.
• Answer the phone, politely and professionally within 5 rings, taking accurate customer information
• Assisting with any other duties as required
• At least working towards AAT/ACCA qualification; ideally with.
• Experience of working within an accounts payable or accounts receivable environment and related systems
• Experience of working within the automotive sector would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with impact and clarity
• Excellent attention to detail skills
• Willingness to learn and adaptable whilst working in a busy environment
• Must be confident on the telephone
• Be a team player and able to work productively
• Be computer literate, numerate, and enthusiastic. Working knowledge of Microsoft office, Excel, Word, Outlook is essential
• Able to multitask effectively to ensure that tasks are completed accurately and on time
• Must be organised and able to co-ordinate under pressure in a busy environment
The ideal candidate will also possess:
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Commercially aware
• High levels of enthusiasm
• Can work well under pressure
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 01604 210 970
About Concorde Auto Centre
With branches in Cambridge, Coventry, Leicester, Milton-keynes, Northampton, Norwich, Oxford, Peterborough, Swindon and Wisbech, Concorde Auto Centre offers a wide range of professional services with highly trained auto technicians always on hand to fit new parts or to offer advice to our loyal customers. Call us today to get the best prices on new car tyres fitted, winter car tyres fitted, wheel alignment, car exhaust systems, air conditioning recharges, replacement brake pads and discs, booking in your car for its MOT, car servicing, cambelts, shock absorbers, engine rebuilds, vehicle diagnostics, clutches, batteries, tow bars, turbo inspection and car gearboxes
SEARCH NEWS BY CATEGORY:
"I popped into Concorde to see if they could check my tyres today. They were really helpful and quick. I'll be using them again when I need a service."
MATT - 01 Apr 2013